Project "Zanshin" is a Brown Belts Club for 13 to 18-year-old members of which are adolescents with a Brown Belt. "Zanshin" is a Japanese word and means - a state of continuous readiness. The creation of the club is aimed at the formation and development of highly responsible, physically, internally and intellectually strong children. As the name implies, club members have a special responsibility and obligation to be stronger, different and exemplary. The club will be constantly involved in various physical, intellectual or social activities. We think that this type of association will support the development of young people and their success and examples will be a great incentive for other, lower grade children.
Criteria for joining the team:
1. One needs to have at least Brown belt
2. One needs to be at least 12 years old.
3. One needs to be a Prize-winner of the Georgian Championship.
4. One needs to have attended at least 2 summer camps.
1. Sandro Rogava (Team Leader)
2. Erekle Amaglobeli (Team Co-Leader)
3. Shota Ghorjomeladze (Team Co-Leader)
4. Tazo Sudadze (Team Member)
5. Nikoloz Gujabidze (Team Member)
6. Ioane Khazaradze (Team Member)
7. Dato Chichagua (Team Member)
8. Gegi Gogishvili (Team Member)
9 Andria Kalandadze (Team Member)
10. Iosi Elishakovi (Team Member)
11. Zuka Chargazia (Team Member)